Dear friends and colleagues!
We are pleased to welcome you to our new portal created by the Center for Analysis, Risk Management and Internal Control in the Digital Space at the Financial University.
The purpose of the Center is research, which forms a competitive position of the Financial University in the field of fundamental and applied research, contributing to the solution of current international financial problems.
The main areas of our research are as follows:
- Scientific and methodological, theoretical, information and statistical, expert and analytical support for the preparation and adoption of conceptual, strategic, tactical and operating decisions for the state legislative and executive authorities in the economic sphere and the sphere of economic security, including:
system analysis of the economic development prospects;
development of scientific recommendations aimed at improving the economy of the state and regions;
development of scientific recommendations aimed at ensuring the current economic security of the Russian Federation.
- Scientific expertise of legal acts, consulting and information and analytical support for the development of the legal framework at the interstate and Federal levels;
- Implementation of joint research with relevant departments of the Financial University, Russian and foreign universities in the economic field;
- Performance of research assignments for interstate, Federal and regional authorities in the core fields of the Center's activities;
- Involvement of teachers, students, postgraduates and doctoral students of the Financial University, as well as other Russian and foreign researchers in the implementation of fundamental and applied research of the Center.
Our team consists of experienced professionals. Most of us have extensive experience in organizing and implementing various research projects both in Russia and abroad. We are open to everyone who is interested in mutually beneficial cooperation to achieve common goals. We will be glad to cooperate.
Prof. Dr. Sokolova Elizaveta